Having taught literature, reading, grammar, and spelling (among the language arts), it is not unusual to see me express my thankfulness for the proper ability to communicate. As a communicator by profession, it is my stock and trade. Since I fancy myself a struggling writer, language is important to me.

Language should be important to us all. It is the way that we make known to others our needs, emotions, and desires. We can express the English language through verbal and written forms. Language is so important that no matter where you go in this world, if you encounter people they will be communicating--using language.

So, whether you speak a romantic, a tonal, or a sign language, use your language today to express thankfulness that you can communicate.

This entry was posted on 14 November 2012 at 6:35 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment