Thanksvember: Day 12 - Health  

Posted by Benjie in , , ,

Too many times we neglect to be thankful for our health. But I have become strikingly aware of the blessing that is health of late. This weekend, as the family attended a neighbor boy's birthday party and I got sucked into a game of wiffle ball, a fall bruised a rib, and I was reminded that I'm not as young as I used to be. (I'm still feeling that reminder to take care of my health.)

In my role as pastor, I have had several opportunities to pray with church members who were facing surgeries, recoveries, and just illnesses--often related to the aging process, but still related to health. I am thankful for the professionals who have the knowledge to either keep me healthy or to be the hands of God in restoring my health.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Think about it as you do. And be thankful for your health. I know I am.

This entry was posted on 12 November 2012 at 6:18 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment